Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Someone's been drinking the Kool-Aid part 2

The Kool-Aid man is not a racist! lol

The dude on youtube has responded to my blog about his ramblings. He actually played the race card on the Diva. Since he's so found of Wikipedia, he should look up references to "drinking the Kool-aid." It is about Jim Jones and his cult followers who drank poisoned Kool-Aid and died. The saying has nothing to do with race.

Oh great, let's talk about Crystal Chappell again. Corday said that CC was "not in the same store" with the DOOL actors he fired. Thus, she's paid a lot LESS than them. But this guy thinks the exact opposite. Yes it is an insult to fans to hire an actress that doesn't have a fanbase on DOOL to replace 5 actors that do. CC's popularity did not save GL even with the massive amount of press she gets for kissing a girl once. Oh, and the ratings have gone down since Tony's death week. That week, the show had 3 million viewers, and hasn't hit that since. It's safe to say that 1/2 million fans tuned out after the ten millionth death of Tony DiMera.

Sorry, I've never been to the Kool-Aid drinkers site. Someone posted 2 links of his here in the comments section. It could have been himself doing it to get publicity from me. lol

162 comments:

1. When I click on the embedded video, it says "Invalid parameters" and won't play. But maybe that's a good thing? LOL

ReplyDelete
  2. Diva's right. She is referencing the Jim Jones case. She is saying that those who are Reilly lovers, fans of John and Marlena to the point of insanity...or basically those that follows the crap DAYS dishes out and doesn't ask any questions or complain...are like the cult followers of Jim Jones.

As for Crystal Chappell, I'll be surprised if DAYS uses her once they've used her up for their ratings spike. And DAYS hates good actors.

ReplyDelete
  3. Thaao had a Best Actor nom before Peter Reckell, Koolaid Drinker. Get your facts straight, please!

ReplyDelete
  4. I've had the "invalid parameters" error message too. Just try again sometime.

Thanks. "Kool Aid drinkers" to me means fans who blog that care only about ratings and "jumping the shark" type storylines and not quality acting and writing. Oh, and "jumping the shark" is not a racial slur either.

ReplyDelete
  5. What a bozo! Before someone starts throwing around accusations like "racially tinged," maybe he should try getting a clue first? Ever heard of Jonestown? Obviously not. Did you skip school that day to watch soaps? Look it up, dude. "Drinking the Koolaid" is a pretty common expression, and one used often with soap fans and fanbases.

Ex.

Fan #1: "That was an Emmy-winning performance by Deidre Hall yesterday! They better nominate her this year because she blows all the other actresses away! OMG, I FLOVE her!!!"

Fan #2: "Emmy-winning performance? You must be drinking the Koolaid. She was way over the top. It was embarrassing."

6. Where is Jonestown?July 15, 2009 at 9:53 AM

Oh shit I guess someone has really been drinking the kool-aid that day....oh shit I guess I am racist too...(GASP)

I personally think that someone who can't even say Peter's last name shouldn't be talking about someone's grammer issues. Just sayin!

ReplyDelete
  7. Acutally this is me myself the one you posted about again. And if you thought about what you were posting before you did it then you would have realized that racial connection between the two. But you don't think before you post. You obviously are way off bat. Now isn't it funny how you do a site that does nothing but try to bash others in the game. I pity you. That makes up your knowledge. You rely on others to find your information. Shocking enough. I the overwhelming amount of e-mails I got in regards to your postings has been positive and people wonder what crawled up your ass and died. By the way I didn't play the race card. I called it like it was. So before you get at me someone who has more site visitors per day then you have in 2 weeks. Get a clue.

ReplyDelete
  8. Let add that I passed your posting around the respective parties as well to everyone I know who blogs about soaps. You gave them all a good laugh. You just increased my overall site visitors by 1,000 people yesterday. So I guess I should thank you for that. But be a man or woman what you do and go directly to source. Only an scared idiot talks about someone behind their back the way you do others. Trust me DC, Branco etc... have far more supporters and credibility then you will ever have. So you end up being the little whining poo. Have a good day. Haters like you make the rest of us stronger. P.S. You are going to have to wake up pretty early in the morning before you try to rumble with me and still you'll lose.

ReplyDelete
  9. I have a question. Why does your site consist of nothing but trollish rants about other websites? Why are you so obsessed with Nelson Branco and Daytime Confidential and Soapcity and now this guy? You are giving them more props then you are a dis. Maybe you ought to try coming up with material for your site that doesn't make you look like a Perez Hilton wannabe. Anyways I've wasted enough time with you racist as you don't have the sense god gave a goose. And birds of a feather flock together.

ReplyDelete
  10. I was sent this link to this site by the person you disrespected with the picture and all of your other bullshit. As a black woman I am offended by this and the host of others are just the same. You don't get it. But from the looks of your site this what you waste your time doing. I posted my name because I don't need to make anonymous statements. Karen is right on the money. I feel sorry you. Get a life.

ReplyDelete
  11. You're ignorant. That is all i have to say. People like you make me sick.

12. david's conscienceJuly 15, 2009 at 12:36 PM

David's focus on site traffic, supporters, etc. makes it clearly obvious that he suffers from a small man complex and is desperately trying to compensate for that. LOL.

ReplyDelete
  13. I thought I would educate you on your own lack of foresight into your posting. I'm African American and also very offended by this. I thought David was joking but he was seriously right. Learn something.

ReplyDelete
  14. Lacks a cognitive capability to graph single concepts. The bashing of others is their way to make themselves feel better about themselves.

ReplyDelete
  15. It is a fact that people have have associated not only koolaid as well as watermelon and fried chicken sitten' on the porch, hence the term porch monkeys as racial slurs. You might as well put a spear in Obama's hand and called him a hunter not a spear chucker. The Obama bucket was a racist move if I've ever seen one. This coming from the granddaughter of a former kkk member from South Carolina who grew up and was programmed to hate. And have heard every joke and racial slander there is now.

ReplyDelete
  16. I am not racist! Drinking me will yield the same results for everyone across the globe. My predecessor, The Grim Reaper, was once known as the harbinger of death, but he's a has-been and is the past. Kool-Aid man is the new harbinger of death and is the future!

ReplyDelete
  17. Nelson Branco part 11? What a nutjob you are. This is not a blog this a schizophrinic off their meds. Someone call the mental insitition. You just jealous because you can't do what the others do. Get off of Nelson Branco's nuts.

ReplyDelete
  18. I swear, what an overly-sensitive crowd. Back when I didn't know what the term, "drinking the Kool-Aid" meant I never once thought it had any kind of racial implications. I simply just asked someone what it meant because I kept seeing the phrase pop up every now and then. After they explained it to me I finally GOT IT. People are ready to cry wolf at every little thing instead of using their brains and doing a little research before taking a ride on the Waaaaaaaambulance.

ReplyDelete
  19. Well I love how all the Kool-Aid haters of the world have come here and voiced their opinion. Good for you....you have just given Diva more hits. Seriously? Kool-Aid is racist....since when? I have been letting my kids drink that shit for years....I guess that means I am teaching them racism...damn I am such a terrible mother for letting them drink such a racist drink.

P.S. Yeah I am going by my real name too just in case you Kool-Aid haters want to call me racist too. ;)

ReplyDelete
  20. Okay I was sent this link as well. From the looks of it here, I don't see no Diva. More like the grand dragon. Burn a cross why don't you. It is obvious that you can't even go to the source. You have to talk about them. Going after the big dogs will only hurt you. So you might want to rethink what you are doing. You are trying to be relevant. from the looks of your members it's 21 disgruntled people...wait I shouldn't suggest that everyone has your problems. But you obviously have a lot of issues. I'll pray for you.

ReplyDelete
  21. What I find both incredibly sad and incredibly hilarious is that this reminds me of all of the assholes who made a big issue out of what they perceived to be "racism" in Resident Evil 5. It was one of the most pathetic things I had ever come across on the internet.. Perhaps they should change the label on the Kool-aid boxes and packets to read, "Kool-Aid: The official drink of racists"

ReplyDelete
  22. Wow Heather typical of people like you to speak like that. Shows your own ignorance. As for the non-diva...So you build a Flog aka Fake Blog where all you are doing is hatin on other people. We see you changed your tune now. This is my first and last time here. I don't support insensitivity nor do I support little people like you. Have fun hatin' that is about what you do best.

23. Kool-Aid drinkerJuly 15, 2009 at 1:43 PM

And speaking of drinking the Kool-Aid, looks like david has poured enough of it down the throats of the people coming here to whine in *support* of him, lol!!

ReplyDelete
  24. As a white woman myself I keen to what is going on here. Diva, what you did was in poor taste. I'm sorry but is. We all have to think before we post. You can't argue this it only furthers your own denial that you didn't know the impact it would have. When I was sent the link and I came to look at it. I gasped. As a woman who as been married to a African American male for 17 years I have come to understand far more then you know. There are lines that you can't cross for any reason. It is a fact of history that the association of image and those words have been used negatively toward African Americans. There are a whole host of other things that have been as well. The fact that you posted it again shows your own defiance and willingness to see the error of your ways. So if people are upset it is understandable. I work in the advertising business, this would have never flown. I'm being as nice as I can be about this. I hope you are beginning to understand. Had you not used the image or the words in the title you would have been on point. But because of that you have ended up on the wrong side of the fence. I hope you truly think and get this and not try to be the obstinate character you have painted yourself to be.

25. Kool-Aid drinkerJuly 15, 2009 at 1:45 PM

Heather, you let your kids drink kool-aid? You racist motherf**ker! lol!!

ReplyDelete
  26. The Diva exists because Daytime Royalty booted her off in favor of Branco. Now she attacks DC because Nelson likes them, and she is now dissing David because he visits DC. Isn't this blog supposed to be about Days?

ReplyDelete
  27. Even though "The Diva" is an obsessed wannabe, sitting at home licking her Thaao Penghlis posters, she isn't a racist. Calm down David90210, she's talking about the Jim Jones travesty, not the stereotype that black people like Koolaid. Both of you need better hobbies.

ReplyDelete
  28. Rachel, don't you think by adding a different connotation to "kool-aid" it would help steer it away from the negative stereotype you mentioned?

ReplyDelete
  29. Well un-Diva how you like getting bashed now? Lets see here...You have no sources. Your grandiosity precludes you. Worst concept for a site ever. Daytime Confidential has superior content to your amateur attempts at attacking others. You definitely ain't nobody. Jamey has much more intelligence about this industry in his pinky toe then you do. Who you interviewing? Whose podcast you on? What are you doing? Not a damn thing. Just sitting here making a fool of yourself for the world to see.

ReplyDelete
  30. "Who you interviewing?" "Whose podcast you on?".. You must REALLY hate the word "are".

ReplyDelete
  31. DC are just a bunch of fans just like The Diva. They can't help it if Nelson likes their site. They don't get paid, so WTF is she hating on DC for going to the Emmys for? DC rips Corday, but because they liked the James Really years she has to bash DC and say homophobic stuff about only gay people liking Reilly. Sounds like someone is still pissed Kenny and the DR gang booted her! ROTF. David is annoying on the DC boards, but at least his video blog uses his real face. It's easy to hide behind an anononymous "diva" title.

ReplyDelete
  32. Without the image and the title then you would have been safe. Racism is real and images and wording can make the difference between outrage and acceptability. When I work a company on promoting a product all forms of advertising are filtered through test audiences for feedback. You don't have that option with your blog. So it is trial and error with you. This ought to be a learning lesson..

Now moving on to a totally separate point. There is also a legal side to this as well. People have been sued for what is called Cyberbullying. Here is the definition: The National Crime Prevention Council's definition of cyber-bullying is "when the Internet, cell phones or other devices are used to send or post text or images intended to hurt or embarrass another person." Other researchers use similar language to describe the phenomenon.

Cyber-bullying can be as simple as continuing to send e-mail to someone who has said they want no further contact with the sender, but it may also include threats, sexual remarks, pejorative labels (i.e., hate speech), ganging up on victims by making them the subject of ridicule in forums, and posting false statements as fact aimed at humiliation.

Cyber-bullies may disclose victims' personal data (e.g. real name, address, or workplace/schools) at websites or forums or may pose as the identity of a victim for the purpose of publishing material in their name that defames or ridicules them. Some cyberbullies may also send threatening and harassing emails and instant messages to the victims, while other post rumors or gossip and instigate others to dislike and gang up on the target.

Actors and actresses might and producers may not care. But sites dedicated to the soap opera genre which are generally independently ran and owned could bring legal action against you. Since the reality is that people have committed suicide like the case about the girl who was harassed by a woman on myspace. Many of your posting build up a case against you. If you disagree with others said by these soap opera websites it would be best post things in a way that is respectful. Making enemies is not the best way to establish yourself.

ReplyDelete
  33. Grammar police...she obviously hates the word “do” too.

The only ones I see making fools of themselves are those people who obviously can't write a sentence like a normal human being and coming back supporting a person who uses the word "um" in every sentence of his vlog. Who is showing intelligence now?

Personally, I see the statement "someone's been drinking the kool-aid" all over the place and everyone knows that it is in reference to the Jim Jones ordeal from back in the day. So if you want to go after the Diva for using that statement then you need to go after every other member of the message boards out there for using the very statement.

ReplyDelete
  34. Diva, why did you even start to blog about this idiot? Now he has a platform. You should've just ignored him altogether and he would've disappeared back under that bridge he came from! Now I've been to that Daytime Confidential and he's also an asshole on there too. Diva, maybe you and DC should team up on his ass!

35. Daytime Confidential's The Best (Real name Sandra)July 15, 2009 at 2:25 PM

Yeah at least the people at DC debate right there. And they don't talk bad about other websites behind their backs. I visit all the sites and sometimes I agree and sometimes I disagree. And whatever I feel we can hash it or go at it right there. You seem to have some sort of anger issues. By doing what you are doing you are destroying your own credibility. And i don't see this David guy talking about DC negatively on his his site or Branco for that fact. But he sure gave you a tongue lasing. You need to quit.

36. Daytime Confidential's The Best (Real name Sandra)July 15, 2009 at 2:28 PM

She can't team up with people she bashes. That's the whole point! She bashes Jamey and Daytime Confidential. They don't want to team up with her. That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard Diva/Days fans.

ReplyDelete
  37. Daytime Confidential's The Best (Real name Sandra)... What the hell is a tongue lasing?

And second, I didn't know websites had backs. From the looks of it this site appears to be open to anyone so I don't see how anyone could be talking about other websites behind their backs.

ReplyDelete
  38. Right on. This bitch just sits here and tries to be negative toward Daytime Confidential and everyone else under the sun. No one wants to team up with her dumb ass. This site should be called The Diva of Alienation. Cause she alienates all the other sites with her constant attempts at attacking them. You are not even in the game yet.

"Wow. One of my followers found a Y&R blog dissing Daytime Confidential and The Douchebag. So you know I have to spread this link around. Glad to see that fans from other soaps share the same opinions that us DOOL fans have.

Thanks so much for sharing your interesting links with me. I know it is hard sometimes to post under a name in the comments. Feel free to put your name in your comment so The Diva knows who to thank.

Love you guys. "

Writing shit like that ain't gonna get you no where. 21 followers is not enough to say "one of my followers.." Go to hell.

ReplyDelete
  39. Wendell has some serious anger issues, lol!! Perhaps a little therapy might be in order?

ReplyDelete
  40. The article she found was written by a former DC regular who got pissed off at DC, just like the Diva did with Nelson and that Moni person also used gay bashes to try to make her point. If they hate DC or whatever site, why the heck do they go there so much? Probably because they wouldn't have anything else to talk about.

41. Daytime Confidential's The Best (Real name Sandra)July 15, 2009 at 2:44 PM

You didn't know also that your racist posting would catch hell either. So maybe you should educate your self on some things. Obviously you spend more time concerned with Daytime Confidential and other soap sites then you do other shit. Now its your turn in the hot seat. I guess you didn't learn self respect in your home and it shows.

ReplyDelete
  42. You are so stuck on Jamey and Nelson that it is sick. Just sick. Like the poster said. For someone who hates them so much and now it seems you've added another person to your list, you sure do a lot of talking about them. Obviously they are doing something right. Your site amounts to this:

#1 Visit or have someone else visit a site for you and look for something you don't like

#2 Come back here and go off on a coke addicted rant.

All the other soap sites have tact. You are just a self serving bitch who is stuck in a John and Marlane or bust world. Sorry the guys videos were correct and spot on. The ratings did go up after DH and DH left the show. You can't stand that. Looks like you need to do your homework before you start posting.

ReplyDelete
  43. Neslon Branco works for TV Guide Canada. And you are...? Oh wait, nobody. They must have thrown your resume away. Wait! They didn't even call you. And who would... Keep your day job because this one ain't working.

ReplyDelete
  44. I find it funny that the phrase, "drinking the Kool-aid" was also used on one of those TV news shows and NO ONE whined, cried, bitched and moaned about that. So obviously it's not the racist phrase that some of the idiots here are trying to make it out to be.

ReplyDelete
  45. "You could ask The Douchebag himself. But the only place you can somewhat talk to him censors any non ass kissing posts directed to him. But you can try Douchebag Royalty. His screen name is "Hunter Forrester." He's constantly pimping himself there. They do ban anyone for questioning anything he writes, so good luck on that. And yes, he will insult you without a peep from the mods."

I had to show this example. Revealing information like that can get you sued. My suggestion is that you go through and edit your postings for legal reasons. It is better to be safe than sorry.

ReplyDelete
  46. The Diva hates David because he's gay. Which means he has a better shot at Thaao Penghlis than she does.

ReplyDelete
  47. Here's my opinion: You're a piece of crap and your followers are idots for following such a craptastic site.

Here is your favoite drink!

ReplyDelete
  48. ROTF Fat Diva Douchebag probably has a black wig and a blonde one. Sometimes she pretends to be Renee, then other times she's Anna when she kisses her Thaao pictures.

ReplyDelete
  49. She hates Jamey and Nelson too. This site is about as legitimate as a man trying to sell you a Coach bag on the street. Days didn't lose no half a million viewers after Tony was killed. This woman needs some mental help. You don't like DOOL then stop watching it. You don't like DC and Nelson Branco stop going to their sites. Oh, Wait you wouldn't have any information to trash if it wasn't for them. But then you go on to trash your sources of information. You are confused. You're no insider. Wow, is all I got to say just wow. Maybe it's time to see that doctor because your period started in January and hasn't stopped yet.

ReplyDelete
  50. Ugly Diva doesn't drink kool aid she drinks her own piss. She says Douche Bag so much but doesn't even "douche" her self. She needs to blog about why she has that stick up her ass.

51. Dear Bitter Bitch,July 15, 2009 at 4:02 PM

This is the Bitter Bitch website. Obviously she is not getting any and her toy has ran out of batteries. I guess them government checks ain't enough. Just be patient your SSI check will be on the way soon.

"I'd rather go to a luncheon then watch Days." WTF?

I nominate you for Bitter Bitch of the Year.

ReplyDelete
  52. Dork of Days of Our lives! See the cliff jump!

53. How you like it now!July 15, 2009 at 4:11 PM

With all due respect Diva was posting the kool aid picture to represent herself. That is what she looks like. Accept for the kool aid is really spaghetti sauce all over her.

ReplyDelete
  54. See these postings here? This is what you do to everyone else. Guess you are caught now. Time to face the music Wacko-no-Divo! Doesn't feel too good when the shoe is on the other foot. You are a tackless nobody. So shut the fuck up and eat a dick! Douche!

ReplyDelete
  55. I just thought I would drop by and say ahat a douche you are! You are a low life fat ass bitch who needs to put your head in the microwave and set it to high!

ReplyDelete
  56. Anyone who finds the comment racist needs to take a day off from blogging and freshen up on their history. It is a common phrase that has absolutely nothing to do with race. For all we know the Diva could be African American so simmer down people.

ReplyDelete
  57. If Diva were African American she'd know better then this. Show how much you know about my People!!!

ReplyDelete
  58. Know better than to make an educated reference to something that happened in history? It was not meant in the way you're taking it. Have you seriously never heard that saying? Google it if you need to.

ReplyDelete
  59. Instead of telling us if we thought this racist shit was racist, what you need to be doing too scared to show their name is talk to your buddy here about her hateful postings and attacks on other people's websites and tell her to focus on original content. You can't even defend the bitches actions because no other site would even dream of doing this and all the shit she post. Tacky and distasteful at best. And it is also harassing as one of the posters said. This bitch don't even know what she is doing. Shows you how much of an amateur she is. Gets too hot in kitchen and she runs like the bitch she is. She had it coming. I scoured this site and it ain't nothing but hateful and now racist shit. So you come correct or don't come at all.

ReplyDelete
  60. Come correct or don't come at all? That's rich coming from someone who's never heard the saying "Drink the Kool Aid."

ReplyDelete
  61. BTW, I was at work when you guys spammed my site.

ReplyDelete
  62. I just looked. My last 3 blogs were about Stephen Nichols on Crash, Patsy Pease's interview and her charity work, and Thaao's website story about his travel to Egypt. You know, stuff on haters post about.

ReplyDelete
  63. What do you mean you were at work? Don't you know you're supposed to sit here all day and blog?

ReplyDelete
  64. I think people who sit and spam a blog complaining about someone elses blog is pretty damn stupid and they need to take the Douchebag's advice about finding a tall building and taking that leap.

*Gah* I hope I don't sound racist!

ReplyDelete
  65. Well they probably wouldn't be talking about you No-Diva if you hadn't decidcatd so much of your time coming up with 11 parts to talk about Nelson Branco, or constant time spent talking about Daytime Confidential. If you didn't go to their sites and others you'd have zero information. You have no contacts. You are a nobody. You need some help. It is obvious you have an obsession like everyone else has said. Now you find yourself on the defensive. You should think next time you decide to post about Jamey and Nelson or anyone else for that matter. Do you even understand? Can you even comprehend why you are getting attacked the way you are? Probably not. You nor your Bitter Bitch Menions even get it.

ReplyDelete
  66. EJ's hair the stupid one is you. Bitch don't even get me started. You need to take a can of Shut The Fuck Up and stop defending trash!

ReplyDelete
  67. Latoya these fools don't have no sense. They got caught and now the they acting little bitches. Waaaaaaaa.

You hit it right on the head. These followers and the non-diva are all just bunch of Bitter Bitches.

ReplyDelete
  68. YOU BEEN OUTED R-IVA. WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOW AND WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT. NOTHING BUT BEING A FAT ASS HATEFUL TRICK! DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE DOUCHE BAG!!!!

ReplyDelete
  69. Wow, and they say the Diva has poor grammar.

ReplyDelete
  70. Looks like you just got told the fuck off! And you can kiss my Black Ass too! By the way Nelson's, DC, and even David's site is ten times better then yours. First off you need to work on that attitude and then you need to work on your content. Talking about others who are far more superior people on the topic of soaps then your lame ass is not a legitimate news. 21 followers 21 douches! Hey i'm going to pass this site on to my friends so they can come and take your ass down. You're not even funny not even witty.

ReplyDelete
  71. Anonymous and they said you a brain. That's why you stay anynmous because you are punk ass bitch like the R-IVA.

72. soapcity's the bestJuly 15, 2009 at 7:44 PM

I hope you are proud of yourself you homophobic racist bitch! Go to the nearest bridge and jump! Better yet...own a gun? Shoot yourself!

ReplyDelete
  73. Well obviously Hooked on Phonics didn't work for Caroll..

ReplyDelete
  74. Yeah, because Chillyfan4life is that person's real name.

They said I a brain? How dare they! Really, it's hard to feel insulted by someone who can't string a complete sentence together.

ReplyDelete
  75. Betty Weight watchers didn't work for you. Try eating less and maybe you will get together.

76. My name is EilzabethJuly 15, 2009 at 7:59 PM

There you go. Now what the fuck is your name? You ain't got sense God gave a goose.

77. Hate Racist and name is PaulaJuly 15, 2009 at 8:01 PM

Looks like they will be coming out with their white hoods tonight!

ReplyDelete
  78. together with who exactly?

ReplyDelete
  79. I think it is really unfortunate that you waste so much time on this blog of yours trashing other websites. That is really low of you. You really have no self respect. You need to remember your home training if you have any. Most of your postings just for this month are negative. And every other month the same old same old. No wonder why you have only 21 followers in over 6 months. The world thankfully is not as bitter as you. I sure hope you correct that anger one day. But that would be too much like right. right.

80. "Latoya said...

If Diva were African American she'd know better then this. Show how much you know about my People!!!"

Your people? What are you some kind of shepherd? If Latoya was intelligent she'd know better than this.

ReplyDelete
  81. She'd show a picture of an noose and they'd say that was cool. Brandon you are right. 21 followers in that time period shows that only these fools give a rats ass about her loony tunes mess. She is just a mess. Just a mess.

And hey Betty? Betty Poop! It's time for your medications.

82. "Ain't got sense God gave a goose." LOL

I really don't think anyone that types a sentence like that should be talking about the intelligence of others.

ReplyDelete
  83. Well we know you are not an black person. Neither am I but I know better then to post a kool aid picture. Even a Dog knows that. Way up there a woman told you about it nicely. It's wrong pure and simple if you cannot comprehend that then you are as racist as we already know. You need to apologize for offending people.

ReplyDelete
  84. That bitch ain't going to do shit. Look at the lack of self respect she had. Lane Bryant is calling you for your shift!

85. "Randy said...
    Well we know you are not an black person. Neither am I but I know better then to post a kool aid picture. Even a Dog knows that. Way up there a woman told you about it nicely. It's wrong pure and simple if you cannot comprehend that then you are as racist as we already know."

That's a pretty fucking stupid way of putting it. While we're at it why don't we just pull every box and packet of Kool-Aid from store shelves because it sends such a horrible message. I'd give you $500 if you could show me 1 dog on this entire planet that thinks a picture of Kool-Aid is "racist".

I suppose this site is "racist" too:
    They have pictures of Kool-Aid plastered all over the site. So they must be sending the wrong message. Why not head on over there and give them a piece of your mind? ;)

ReplyDelete
  86. Why would anyone think that "Drink the Kool-Aid" is racist?

It's a reference to Jonestown, I guess common sense isn't so common.

ReplyDelete
  87. You keep trying to defend yourself and don't get the point. Another poster told you that it is "a line you cannot cross." What part of that don't you get? It's called senitivity. You have to take your lumps. Stop trying to defend it when you have been repeatily told why it was wrong. You see this is one of those cases where you can't do that. Why? You might ask. You can see the results. It is controversal and what you did has too many historically racist implications to even be done. You have to understand that. You have to have gotten that point by now. Come on. All you do is try to mock it and say "well they will think this is racist too!" It shows you are not even listening. You need to educate yourself on race and racism then maybe you'd understand.

ReplyDelete
  88. One more thing. It doesn't matter if you referenced Jonestown. This is something you cannot do. You will always end up in this position.

ReplyDelete
  89. I'm sure the Diva didn't realize that KOOL AID was controversial. Just because some are overly sensitive doesn't mean the world should stop using such a common, innocent phrase.

ReplyDelete
  90. You reap what you sow. You sow negativity and now you got it back. I have no sympathy for you.

ReplyDelete
  91. It's not just the phrase it is the image that went along with it that went too far. Everyone I showed it to black, white etc. couldn't believe their eyes. Calling people "too sensitive" is the direct way one shows a lack of understanding and continues to try and moralize their mistake. I believe Diva made a big mistake by putting that picture up there the first time. But the second time, now that was just plain uncalled for. And she kept the title the same. Shows she didn't learn a thing.

ReplyDelete
  92. Let me tell you I have put my foot in my mouth several times in my life, by doing or saying something that I didn't necessarily know had such implications. But I quickly recovered by listening and learning from those who I may have offended by my actions. You have to step up to the plate.

ReplyDelete
  93. There's nothing to learn. It has nothing to do with race. The saying is "Drink the Kool Aid" hence the Kool Aid man. It wouldn't really make sense to use a pic of a glass of milk.

Say Jones had given his people poisonous crackers and the saying was "Don't Eat the crackers." Should white people be offended by that? No, because it has nothing to do with race. It's just a saying.

ReplyDelete
  94. So I see a total disgrard. And your repsonse is common from folks in your position. You don't want to learn anything. You just want to conintue on without really thinking of the implications. One day something will happen to you and you will remember this conversation. But for now you are in denial and I can't make you come out of it. The best I can do is hope that you start to see what I and some others have been talking about. I hope you see why you caused a firestorm.

ReplyDelete
  95. Fuck the Bitch! She doesn't give a damn. She needs an ass whoopin'. She'll figure it out then.

ReplyDelete
  96. First of all I didn't cause anything. I am not the Diva. It's not a total disregard. I am not racist and neither is that phrase. I just can't even believe any of us are having this conversation. The Diva did not coin the phrase. It's been around for years and I've never heard of anyone being offended by it.

ReplyDelete
  97. When you act out of negativity then that is what you get back.

ReplyDelete
  98. The Phrase has a racial connotation when related to black people. Maybe you are not aware of that. But I have made you aware. Also other posters have made you aware. Just be happy someone made you aware of it.

ReplyDelete
  99. No one was relating it to black people! It is a common phrase used for anyone who follows blindly. Just as Jones' people blindly followed him and accepted what he told them as truth.

ReplyDelete
  100. I have a theory. The people protesting the loudest here about "racism" are more than likely the biggest racists here.

It just boggles the mind that they've been educated as to what was implied by the phrase and yet they're continuing to harp on and on and play the "racism" card as a desperate attempt to not look foolish because they made asses out of themselves by making such wrongful ASSumptions.

ReplyDelete
  101. But it is fine for JERk and his sycophants to cheer JERk's more than blatant hate filled portrayal of women.

102. Lane Byrant ShopperJuly 15, 2009 at 10:31 PM

After all the righteous indignation and endless whining today, with people getting up on high horses, I find it interesting that none of the whiners have yet to respond to the multiple posts explaining that the expression comes from history. The JONESTOWN TRAGEDY.

Talking about "drinking the Koolaid" is not a racial slur. It's a reference to a religious cult whose members blindly followed the fantatical leader Jim Jones without question, which ultimately led to their deaths. Saying that someone is "drinking the Koolaid" means that they're acting like a sheep, a blind follower. But have any of the whiners bothered to look this up? No. It's easier just to whine, play victim and assume the worst. GMAB.

Before whining and accusing someone of something so hateful, how about getting your facts straight first? It's pretty easy to Google "Jonestown" and read up about it if you have no idea what it is. Sheesh.

And for all the people posting about this blog entry/blogger being racist, how about all the blatant misogyny going on here? Multiple posts calling the blogger a bitch, a fat bitch, still on her period, works at a plus size store, needs to douche, I could go on. How about you folks stop being so nasty and disrespectful to women? Hypocrisy at it's finest. Ironies abound.

103. David,

There are more than one hundred uncensored comments on this blog now. How many uncensored comments are still posted on your youtube video? That's right, ONE. And it's not a dig. I'm not sure what is more pathetic here, all the hate being spewed in the name of respecting race or that the person who is complaining about the comment himself, is so incapable of accepting comments that are contrary to his own opinions. And you wonder why racism continues to exist.

ReplyDelete
  104. Look we have talked about this. It has been intimately discribed that because of the historical racial connotation connected to it that it can never be used toward an African American person. you don't get thaty point. You keep avoid it. Obvioulsy that tells you James town or not. You cause controversy when this happens. Now like the poster said You reap what you sow.

ReplyDelete
  105. Here is the funny thing you turn on a dime and your followers do to when being confronted. Now you want to play victim when you have victimized others. Where is all the cursing now? Huh when someone gave you back what you been giving others all along on this site you straightened up.

So for you and your followers if you post nasty stuff and you act negative then you get what you give. So you need to remember that! Stop being a Wimp about it and own up to your shit or get out the business!

ReplyDelete
  106. Layne Bryant Shopper Shut The Fuck Up and get a fucking clue! Cause you's a dumb bitch. I call you like I see you. Have fun in the size 24 isle. You talk shit about people then be ready to get your ass kicked!

ReplyDelete
  107. Anonymous, the bloogger here has so many posting calling Nelson a Douche, talking about Jamey Giddens not Gibbons etc. So you need a reality check here. Stop trying to defend a bullshit poster. Wake up and see that this began with this person's posting. It started there. Once I saw it and as goes the rest have, you get to looking around and my what a nasty web we found tangled here. what a nasty web. So everything she is getting is just par for the course. You want to defend her again? We can start breaking down the postings. Show you the vile evil that comes from this one's mouth.

ReplyDelete
  108. What the hell? I did I just see a kool aid man and a... Whoa oh my fucking god. I just want to say for the record that all white people aren't like this one. Shame on you!

ReplyDelete
  109. I guess I'll put my two cents in. As an Asian American woman I have heard often someone saying something offensive and trying to side step it with a double meaning. I looked up the Jamestown meaning and although you thought it was harmless I also found the out about the racist side of it. I urge you to check out the Obama Buck image and you'll see loud and clear why there is visible anger.

ReplyDelete
  110. Here is a link to the Obama's Buck image. I hope you have a better understanding about this then.

ReplyDelete
  111. Jermaine, if you think that calling Nelson or DC's so-called journalistic credentials into question, or calling them names started on this blog, you don't get around to all that many boards. There are plenty where neither are respected. And I don't need anyone's permission to have may say as I see fit, thanks and I have no doubt with what I've seen posted so far, my opinions will get me called names too since that seems to be the level of discussion.

if there is a double meaning to the original post that started all this and the person responsible has already stated what she meant when doing so, and those were offended insist she's lying, that's hardly showing respect. If people are looking for respect or go on about how they give it, but the minute they feel someone else has not, they answer in kind, they have simply proven they are at the same level as those they're complaining about.

I am not an African American BTW, but I am a woman and I know how sexism feels but desecting every damn comment that might be considered sexist only eats me up, not the men who are continually using them.

ReplyDelete
  112. That is a copout. It says because I excuse the behavior that everyone else should. I felt the people’s anger here. You obviously didn’t feel their pain. You took no time to try to understand how they were feeling. Yet being a woman doesn’t mean it makes you any less prone to cold hearted prejudice.
    As I sat here and read the response I saw deeper into the pain and hurt people felt as the image brought back stark memories and a reminder that we have not moved as far we would like to think.
    I eventually came across the video links in the next posting about the Obama Bucks. It was at that moment that I fully understood why people were so upset. And their response was in kind to that. Yes they were angry. Yes they were upset. And yes they let it out.
    If you chose not to do anything about the sexism heaped upon you as a woman then that is your decision. But if these people chose to speak out… If they chose to take a stand… If they decided to say that the buck stops here, then I applaud them.
    When you are told what was wrong with image and the title. You need to understand that. Explaining it away doesn’t change the racial stereotypes attached to it. You cannot change that it relates to African Americans. You have to learn to think before you post. It is just not okay. There are just some things that are not okay and this is one of them.
    When it evokes such a strong emotion you have to at that moment step back realize that hey this didn’t go as I thought. I should be more careful in the future. But to post it again? That screams of defiance and then enrages people more. It’s like stirring the pot for the sake of it. You have to get that by now. You just have to. There is no justification for this at this point. An apology to the African American people is needed. It would be best. It would show that the poster has full understanding of how things she feels she might not have meant to intend to harm people in the way it did, did harm people.
    As for the journalistic portions of this blog you only shoot yourself in the foot by using your blog in a dishonest and most antagonist way. I mean it is odd for you to talk about these people from successful websites who get paid for their work when you have to use them for the information you blast them about. It would seem clear that if you don’t like paid professionals why continue to frequent their sites for news and information? That’s being a hypocrite.
    I have seen other sides grow and become forces by their own originality and linking with others on good terms so they can share information. This way is not going to get you anywhere fast.
    I hope you take some time to think about your actions.

ReplyDelete
  113. As a woman I am just taken-a-back by the “I don’t say anything” mantra over sexism. As if that somehow makes other women that do or people who take a stand against racism somehow just whiners and complainers. I had to caution myself and my words. I mean could this really be coming off of the lips of another woman? I had to take a deep breath. In all my life I hadn’t heard such things accept from men who decided to try and gloss over sexism they way you did the image. By the way I am white.
    Intent verse reception is a key point you are not taking into account. I do not know what more to say to you that has not already been said. It appears that you are just going to treat the hurtful affect you have had on others as them just being “over sensitive”. You take an “I don’t care” approach.
    It’s like when my seven year old son would refer to the neighbors’ cigarette as the F word. Of course he has heard this and tries to use it. For the longest I would sit him down and explain to him why this word was a not acceptable in our home. Of course he would defend it much the way you do. Then one day he heard the word used in reference to a friend in his school. It was at that moment he figured out the power behind the word and the emotions it evoked. We’ve never had a problem sense.

ReplyDelete
  114. be pissed. I'm not telling you to stop. I'm simply pointing out its only doing those wallowing in it more harm than good but hey, by all means, be angry and spout off and pretend that is the way to end racism and hatred.

and this isn't my blog lol so preaching to me about the way to run it is a waste of time, but I don't see how visiting any site to read their content is hypocritical just because one disagrees with it. I keep seeing this posted here and other blogs where people have complained about Nelson or DC and immediately someone tells them to ignore the places and stop going. There are only a few soap bloggers or journalists being paid to give interviews or their version of what is good vs. lousy writing, acting etc and they are the ones the industry is paying attention to, and if what they're doing is a crock, or based on an agenda, I expect someone to open their mouth and say so, just like you feel that going after racism is important. If you don't like the way she goes about it, that I could see as a criticism but to call her a hypocrite for doing it at all?

She's supposed to leave Nelson alone because he's getting paid, but you should get to come here and rip her a new one because you've made up your mind she's making racist comments or because you don't think she's showing enough originality. Ok, but that just sounds so hypocritical to me.

ReplyDelete
  115. "As a woman I am just taken-a-back by the “I don’t say anything” mantra over sexism."

I didn't say I ignore it ALL, I said I don't going around picking everyone's comments apart and if someone says something I don't like and I complain and they explain that's not what they meant, I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt unless they do it again. Its called being an adult. I don't see much of that going on here.

ReplyDelete
  116. Yet, you did it again. you reposted the image and the title. So people followed exactly what you said. They even tried to explain to you the problem with it and you were unwilling to understand it. You researched Jamestown but didn
    't research what they were talking about. I think you know by now why this offends and that under no circumstances should it ever be used in connection with African Americans.

ReplyDelete
  117. oh lord...I'm not the blog owner, or the one posting blogs here, just commenting, like you.

ReplyDelete
  118. "I think you know by now why this offends and that under no circumstances should it ever be used in connection with African Americans."

It wasn't used in connection with African Americans. That's been the point all along but some of you idiots still haven't gotten that yet.

119. Ny Ling said...

Ny Ling,

I will totally and completely agree that THAT is meant in a racist and disrespectful way. However, that is completely different from what the Diva posted. She used a common saying, that has been around for years, which means FOLLOWING BLINDLY. Just because the words Kool Aid were mentioned, and the blogger just so happens to be African American does not mean it was meant in a disrespectful way.

120. Latoya's pea brainJuly 16, 2009 at 1:15 PM

"Latoya said...

Layne Bryant Shopper Shut The Fuck Up and get a fucking clue! Cause you's a dumb bitch. I call you like I see you. Have fun in the size 24 isle. You talk shit about people then be ready to get your ass kicked!"

Dear Latoya, y
    Your level of intelligence continues to astound me and I've never been someone who was easily impressed. But take a bow because you've done just that. I originally gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought you were someone with a double-digit IQ, but after reading several jewels of 'wisdom' from you the more I realize that your IQ rests comfortably in the singe-digit zone. Maybe you'll get it right in another life.

ReplyDelete
  121. The fact that you support such a racist bitch shows you have no morals! So you can take your support a racist ass on. Don't get me started. Now lose some weight and get back to me!

122. Latoya's ex-boyfriendJuly 16, 2009 at 2:28 PM

Latoya, what does "you can take your support a racist ass on." mean?

Latoya stats:
    Age: 34
    Height: 4 ft. 2 inches
    Weight: 375 lbs.

123. You racist are the banned forums and websites club. lol

ReplyDelete
  124. I bet Latoya would whoop your ass. Hiding behind a computer.

125. Latoya's ex-boyfriendJuly 16, 2009 at 3:05 PM

"Reesha said...

I bet Latoya would whoop your ass. Hiding behind a computer."

Look who's talking, LOL!
    Latoya could never whoop anyone, that's why she tries to act all big and bad while trembling in fear behind her computer.
    She's pretty easy to whoop, I used to whip her ass all the time and so did the rest of my family. I eventually got bored of her and dropped her ass because she was just way too lame for me. And as lame as she was, you seem to be even more lame.

ReplyDelete
  126. This is you ugly ass ain't no Diva!

127. Edith's psychiatristJuly 16, 2009 at 3:23 PM

Wow, look at Edith doing her best impression of a mental midget. Impressive.

p.s. - Don't forget we have a 6:00 pm session this evening. Today we're going to work on various techniques to help you move past your adult diaper/bed wetting phase and onto properly using a bathroom just like every other normal, civilized adult.

ReplyDelete
  128. Oh look at the followup racist. See the come out of the woodwork now. Whoever you are you need to take stop being a racism apologist. You can't bark nor can you bite.

p.s. Make sure you wash your white sheets before you put them on. It's getting a little dirty and we know how much racist hate anything brown on their sheets.

ReplyDelete
  129. Who ever the bitch was that was talking about me needs to shut the fuck up. Bitch I take care my self. I don't need fat bitch clothing.

You need to take your fat ass own. You and your racist KKK friends. And to go along with Edith you and no diva are all

130. Latoya's days of the week, unwashed underwearJuly 16, 2009 at 4:00 PM

Help me! She never cleans herself! She's gone 17 days now without a shower. It's Thursday and she's had Saturday's underwear on for close to 3 weeks now. :(

ReplyDelete
  131. The hate you give is the hate you have received.

ReplyDelete
  132. I have to agree with you Pam from so much of the hateful contents of this thing here you can see why she has gotten such a negative response. Anyone could see that she had it coming.

133. "Pam said...
    The hate you give is the hate you have received."

WOW! So profound. So eloquently put. I've traveled long and hard on my quest to learn the meaning of life and in one short sentence you enlightened me. I feel blessed and now I can die happily.
    :: puts gun in mouth and pulls the trigger ::

ReplyDelete
  134. I only wish that the poster would level up and stop being obstinate. This continues to erode at her whether she is willing to admit it or not. This is truly a fight you cannot win. So just level up and be done with it.

ReplyDelete
  135. RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

ReplyDelete
  136. RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

ReplyDelete
  137. RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

ReplyDelete
  138. RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

ReplyDelete
  139. I am SO stupid, hee hee!

ReplyDelete
  140. "I only wish that the poster would level up and stop being obstinate. This continues to erode at her whether she is willing to admit it or not. This is truly a fight you cannot win. So just level up and be done with it."

By not sinking to your level she has already leveled up. If anyone's being obstinate it's the rest of you. The so-called 'fight' was already won the minute the ignorant masses made their way over here to 'protest' something they misinterpreted and didn't have the guts to admit that they simply misunderstood the meaning of the phrase. Misunderstandings happen all the time but only the best of us will admit to them. Better luck next time.

ReplyDelete
  141. RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

ReplyDelete
  142. RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

ReplyDelete
  143. RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

ReplyDelete
  144. RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

ReplyDelete
  145. RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

ReplyDelete
  146. RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

ReplyDelete
  147. RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

ReplyDelete
  148. RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

ReplyDelete
  149. RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

ReplyDelete
  150. RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

ReplyDelete
  151. Hey Diva I reported you. I just thought you should know. Several other people are in yhe process of doing so. There is a clause for these blogs here that discusses what you did. So thanks for doing what you did.

ReplyDelete
  152. If I would have known that Kool-aid would have turned into a racist remark, I would have poisoned the Pepsi instead.

I hate Pepsi.

Jim Jones

ReplyDelete
  153. Janet, instead of wasting your time reporting on a soap diva blog, why don't you turn your efforts towards people who deserve your time and trouble.

The American Nazi Party
    The KKK of America

Just a couple of suggestions
    MLK

ReplyDelete
  154. Being called a Kool-Aid drinker isn't a slam at African Americans, it's a slam at the ignorant & ignorance comes in all colors.

Only the ignorant would think otherwise.

ReplyDelete
  155. You are the ignorant. You still don't get it. By the way I reported the site too.

ReplyDelete
  156. Hey I e-mailed this site to 5 friends and told them to report it as well. We have to take a stand againt Racist!

ReplyDelete
  157. I find it funny how you want to suggest MLK but while this woman is here bashing people you sure weren't asking for MLK then. Please stop it! You make your self look stupid.

You should have been telling some MLK speech to your old racist here while she was doing what she was doing. See when you talk bad about people you end up tripping yourself up and get into a mess like this. So what you need to do Miss Anonymous is to knock some sense into this racist posters ass or else you are right along with her!

So don't even try it with me. You talk out of two sides of your head.

ReplyDelete
  158. Talk out of two sides of your head? That's impressive!

ReplyDelete
  159. Tito go fetch your bone! RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

ReplyDelete
  160. RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

161. Latoya's Typing FingerJuly 17, 2009 at 4:28 AM